Botters of the Galaxy - Bugs

it seems there is a simple workaround : if you use some lambda on turn 1 it works for your whole code.

Just add a dumb lambda on the first line of your code and it should be alright.

Thx @Wildum in-chat for this tips !

1 Like

Perhaps my earlier question was not clear. It is obvious if towers or heroes are destroyed. But if both players are defensive then there is a third victory condition stated: ā€œHave more last hits / denies than your opponentā€. This is the score I meant.
How do we know how many last hits and denies each player has?

It is not sent to the players. You could calculate it though, based on gold / positions and such.

Are you sure you did not sort your heroes in a way? Or swapped them somehow?
Could you do error printing before you send message to verify the current hero is who you think it is?

Hi guys. Looks like an error but Iā€™m not sure.

In this game, my heros are ironman and dr strange, in round 24 ironman tries to blink but is stunned. Dr strange tries to shield ironman but spell does not work and game output says ā€œJRFerguson tried to use a spell not found on DOCTOR_STRANGE. Input was: BLINK 310 450ā€.

In the next round dr strange tries to shield ironman again and this time it works.

Not sure if itā€™s an error or something I donā€™t understand.

Thanks in advance !

No I didnā€™t switch them:

It has something to do with COUNTER skill of the enemy deadpool I think.

Here another example.

Iā€™m pretty sure there is a bug where the game does not assign the action to the correct hero.

I did:

BUY
MOVE

SELL
MOVE

BUY
MOVE

The inventory of the first hero is updated in the first two rounds and the item of the third round is added to the inventory of the second hero!

It was happening with meā€¦ In a very specific situation, i was printing 2 commands for the same hero. So, the second command, go to the second hero, and at the next turn, the first hero, get the command that you printed for the second hero last turn.

Could somebody please explain the exact order in which actions are processed ? And what actions take precedence if two occurs at the exact time (kill and deny at the same time, etc).

That would be really helpful.

Thanks.

I temporary deleted my previous post because I had a doubt if there would be possible that I printed three actions which would shift them. But I checked this morning and it was not the case.

In one of the game Iā€™ve got an error:
Invalid input. Expected a number. Input was: [MOVE ATTACK 1572 529 3 ; MOVE ATTACK 1572 529 3]

From the console:

Standard Output Stream:

MOVE_ATTACK 1572 529 3 ; MOVE_ATTACK 1572 529 3

Which part is expected to be integer but is not?

Iā€™ve got a similar issue here: https://www.codingame.com/replay/292116381
Strangely if I add a WAIT action at round 49, there are no errors anymore (in this specific game).

There was a buggy version yesterday @IloIlo. It is fixed today. I added a quick recap of the gameflow in the readme file. The actions were also buggy when 1 unit was stunned, also fixed today.
Kill and deny at exact same time:
se readme for time it would take for a hit too land given distance and range. When hitting at the same time resulting in death, winner is the highest dameage, if its equal: winner is attacker.
@wladek you need to put each action on a separate line.

Thank you. I confirm that my issue was due to the stunTime bug.

In Java I have issues with lambda sort. For example the following command is failing:
myList.sort((a, b) -> a.val.compareTo(b.val));

There is no stack but it timeouts.

Did someone experienced the same issue?

Found the root cause thankā€™s to @BrunoFelthes. Basically, you need to load stream classes by using stream features at first turn (I was waiting turn 3).

2 Likes

There is a bug now, where if your first hero dies as stunned, player would crash. It is found and will be updated as soon as possible.

Now fixed.

@Illedan Iā€™m aware, Iā€™m using comment to see the action Iā€™ve sent in the play view

Hello, I think there is a bug.

Check this replay: https://www.codingame.com/replay/292740346. The red tower moved from its place. Check after frame 285 till the end of the game.

Thanks

3 Likes