Botters of the Galaxy - Bugs

I found bug in Unit findClosestOnOtherTeam(String filter).

//Closest on other team, if equal take lowest health and if equal highest y (to make equal matches)
if((unit.team == 1-team || filter.equals(“GROOT”) )&& allowedToAttack(unit) &&
(closest==null || minDist > dist || (minDist==dist && (closest.health > unit.health || unit.y > closest.y)))){
minDist = dist;
closest = unit;
}

This does not match the source comment.
I think

if((unit.team == 1-team || filter.equals(“GROOT”) )&& allowedToAttack(unit) &&
(closest==null || minDist > dist || (minDist==dist && (closest.health > unit.health || (closest.health == unit.health && unit.y > closest.y))))){

is correct.

2 Likes

I was able to reproduce that by doing a PULL <tower_id>.
Skip to frame 174 for a proof on concept: replay.

5 Likes

@eulerscheZahl :+1:

Sprite bug frame 110 i pull IronMan but the stun sprite appears on Doctor Strange

1 Like

It is annoying :smiley:

You are correct, but we can’t change this code now. We will update the statement and fix it before multi

OK, Thank you for your reply.

Pull can cancel any action that happens after 0.4 this turn. A target that finished an action which made it move before 0.4 won’t be dragged by PULL; this includes MOVE, MOVE_ATTACK and ATTACK out of range.

actions before 0.4 aren’t canceled but this is already explained in the first part

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don’t want to update statement because it will be removed. This won’t be fixed until after contest.

1 Like

You can have two Hulks when you print “HULK” in first round and “WAIT” in second.

2 Likes

Can we please get this double hulk bug fixed ASAP? It’s kind of a joke how it starts getting abused by everyone.

7 Likes

There’s also other buggy effects with those two Hulks. When one is stuned, he can still attack and deliver damages. That’s not fair. Please, could you correct it.

When the double hulk bug will be fixe ? :frowning:

Please fix the Hulk bug before the contest ends. Don’t reward bug abusers!

It is fixed already, you will get Hulk and Deadpool.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned it in the chat earlier, and some people seems to know about it (and abuse it?) :
If you WAIT in a bush, the opponent is able to hit you only once every other turn.

Replay here: (frame 53)

or here: (Frame 31-35-51)

In those replay, I have my heroes at the exact same spot as the opponent (same exact position as the bush)
It makes the “rush until we die” strategy quite complicated to achieve…

I’ve tried MoveAttack and Attack commands, both fail here

1 Like

Something seems wrong here:

turn 81 to 171
deadpool hides in bush, hulk goes to the very same coordinates and attacks, but nothing happens???