Is there a "master list" of all the keyboard shortcuts for using the IDE (editing or otherwise) somewhere?
If not, could people contribute the ones they've used often and found helpful?
So far, I've discovered the following for Classic mode on Windows.
- Tab : Insert indent on currently selected lines
- Shift+Tab : Remove one layer of indentation on currently selected lines
- Ctrl+A : Select all text in the IDE
- Ctrl+/ : Toggle line comment on selected lines
- Ctrl+Shift+/ : Toggle block comment on selected lines
- Ctrl+D : Smart delete the currenttly selected lines
- Ctrl+Shift+D : Duplicate the currently selected lines
- Ctrl+(Z/Y) : Un/redo action
- Ctrl+(X/C/V) : The usual cut/copy/paste
- Ctrl+F : Find a word or phrase
- Ctrl+H : Find and replace a word or phrase
- Ctrl+Shift+M : Smart select all text between the current brace and its respective close
- Ctrl+Backspace : Delete until the start of the line (but preserve the line itself)
- Ctrl+K : Go to next instance of currently selected word? (Just discovered this one, so not sure)
- Ctrl+L : Go to specified line number
- Ctrl+Shift+L : Select next entire line?