Log Book: Sprint Release

Awesome work ! Good job on the new ranking system :wink:
I’m sad tho because you didn’t solve the bug which makes your profile professionals skills not updated :frowning:

1 Like

Yup this makes a lot of sense.People who take part in a contest should be given points seperately :smile:

So I am assuming this means that if I got X points in “Code of the Rings” contest and Y points int the “Code of the Rings” practice , so both of them will add up right ? Or is is the same ?

Code of the Ring Puzzle, It’s not a Contest, because it’s a puzzle. Q.E.D. :slight_smile:

i think there is already time for achievement “31 puzzles solved in a same language”
1 = 2^1 - 1
3 = 2^2 - 1
7 = 2^3 - 1
15 = 2^4 - 1
31 = 2^5 - 1
63 = 2^6 - 1 etc

2015-07-21 Sprint Release

• Update “Achievement” : 2nd step of the Achievement review : There are no visible change yet. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Update “Statement” : Some adjustments to make some puzzles always more accessible for Coding-Newbies !
  • Onboarding
  • Thor
  • The Descent
  • Skynet
  • Mars Lander

• ** New feature “Followers & following” ** : It’s now possible to access to your followers and followings through 2 new tabs in the profile page.

• Fix minor bugs

• TOP SECRET STUFF :blush:

3 Likes

2015-08-04 Sprint Release

• Update “Achievement Profile” : The profile page has a new look and feel! New rank graph, new CG Point graph details, Ranking by country…
  • Update “Python Generator” : The python generator should be more PEP8 compliant.
  • Update “Codingamer Title” : The formula to assign the rank (Guru, Master…) of a Codingamer has been changed to be fairer.

• ** New feature “Notification” ** : You will be notified of the CodinGame events such as New puzzles, New features, Contest Results, New Follows… The notification system can be configured in the settings panel (Profile Page).
  • ** New feature “Achievement Page” ** : The new achievement page has finally landed! :slight_smile:
  • ** New feature “Job Store BETA” ** : You can now discover & apply to job positions relevant regarding your profile.

• Fix minor bugs

3 Likes

awesome. For jobs, nice stuff would be to have a checkbox for remote compliant job for those who don’t live in capitals and those who lives in far away country (I remember someone complaining about jobs who lived in Australia)

With the new jobs section in the reports after you submit a puzzle, can we still have the option to show our code instead of the job offers? This helps me for debugging and when I experience the glitch where the wrong code submits, it sometimes falsely shows 100% and I can’t tell if it’s the correct code or not.

How is it computed?

1 Like

Moreover when you click on the report button in a leaderboards page for multiplayer games, it seems the report page doesn’t load anymore : there is an infinite message saying it analyzes the program (tested with Firefox 39 only), i don’t know if it’s a side effect of the job offers.

Great work at the new Profile- and Achievment-View

… I just wanted to say that :smiley:

Danny

1 Like

Job Store is really nice. However the location filter uses the offers full locations field. If there are multiple possible locations for an offer, it will create a tag “CityA, CityB, CityC”. It would be better and more convenient if the cities were split, creating clean / single city filter.

2015-08-18 Sprint Release

• Update “Notification” : The notification system is now synchronized between computer/windows/tabs.
  • Update “Job Store Ad” : It’s now possible to open a Job Store Ad while clinking on the cover/logo of the company.
  • Update “Clash Of Code Home” : It is possible to join a clash by clicking on an empty slot. The current and finished clashes are now displayed.
  • Update “Clash Of Code Notif” : The nickname of who has submitted is now displayed in the notification. This notification should not be displayed if you’re not in the clash anymore (out of IDE/Report).
  • Update “Clash Of Code Lobby” : The list of online CodinGamers now displays your followings, then those having an avatar, and then those having a nickname . Limited to 150, random order.
  • Update “Clash Of Code Leaderboard” : It’s now possible to filter by clash count and clash points in the Clash Leaderboard.
  • Update “Clash Of Code” : Some queries has been optimized.

• ** New feature “Notification Email” ** : An email can be sent when you receive a notification. The notification system can be configured in the settings panel (Profile Page).
  • ** New feature “IN/OUT” ** : We fixed the lovely cheat of the IN / OUT puzzles (without player). Good luck to the brave & feel free to send us your exploit. :slight_smile:

• Fix minor bugs

2 Likes

2015-09-01 Sprint Release

• Update “Clash of Code” : Time is not divided by 2 each time a Clasher submits. In addition, you can now be 8 clashers in a clash.
  • Update “Perl Generator” : Improved the Perl template according to good practices.
  • Update “Ruby Generator” : Improved the Ruby template according to good practices.
  • Update “Challenge report” : Your rank is now displayed in the report.
  • Update “Achivements” : “My name is Nobody” achievement is also given to those who create a nickname through Clash of Code.

• Fix “Mobile interface” : Menu links were broken.

• Fix minor bugs

1 Like

How can we be warned when a new puzzle is ready?

When a new puzzle is ready, you will receive a notification :wink:

As a CodinGamer, I want a notification when a new Clash Puzzle is added to the list :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t recive a notification when the Winamax one was ready.

That’s right, we are still improving the notification system and this type of notifications is not ready yet. However, it should be ready by the time we release the next puzzle :wink:

i think i need more statistics in my profile view
like this:

bash    c  c++ java  lua
onboarding 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
thor         0% 100% 100% 100% 100%
mars         0% 100% 100% 100% 100%
ascii        0% 100% 100% 100% 100%
chuck        0% 100% 100% 100% 100%
mime         0% 100% 100% 100% 100%
2 Likes