New T-Shirt collection

Hi everyone!

I’m [CG]Bakeon from CodinGame’s graphic team. We’re currently working on a new t-shirt collection and I would like to hear your opinion.
Would you prefer a discreet one, something figurative, or something more technical or with a private joke?
All of your propositions are welcome, if you have examples it’s even better!

Thank you for your participation, and don’t forget that it’s you who are going to wear it! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think that a shirt with a private joke and a discreet logo will be great :smiley: Waiting to see it :slight_smile: #hype

Hello [CG]Bakeon, if it’s possible, i would like (a lot) to have a /FLIP one ! :smiley:
Something that include this : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with why not a CG mention or private joke

1 Like

My favorite CG t-shirt is the one with Codingame written down the side because its more discreet than the ones with giant letters on my chest. So I vote for more discreet stuff.

As a Codingamer, I like the flip one and theses too (old t-shirt) ! But I look forward for the new collection.

3 Likes

I don’t like when the drawing is on the front. Because when it is hot, the drawing just try to fuse with your skin.

1 Like

The first one, please !

1 Like

Definitely ! The first one is cool !

I don’t know if it is possible but it would be great to win a T-shirt with a visual of the contest we just did.
This would also make the T-shirts more collectible :wink:

4 Likes

A visual T-shirt for top 10, a generic one for top 50?

Here are the 5 proposals of design: facebook album

1 Like