To precise the question:
- when two entities collide, is the resultant speed proportionnal to weight (radius²)
- when an entity hits a border, is there any loss of speed?
- I observed once an entity which stopped losing 1/6 of its weight when accelerating, what is the limit size?
- when accelerating toward a point, how much are we increasing?
- when entities hit borders, do they react as light? (same angle each side) This question is particulary interesting when hitting a corner (what if we hit 2 borders at the same time when the trajectory does not intersect the corner? or what if we eat an entity which make us hit 2 borders at the same time?)
I might have other questions as I keep coding, Hope we can edit posts
(sorry for the dumb questions, I'm not into testing anything for now)