Quick CodinPoints

Greetings everyone,

I just started on CodinGames and realized there was a way to obtain the Babylon Tower achievement without coding a

single line. All you have to do is repeat the tutorial in every languages. This way you will get an easy +10 points for

every language and +130 points for Babylon Tower.

Cordially,
Alex

1 Like

Don’t worry that’s not the only way to get easy codinpoints. You can also simply do some clash of code and you’ll get 1500+ points easily.

1 Like

And you have learnt how to write if and assignments in a bunch of languages. Win-win. :smiley:

2 Likes

back in the old days, i had to code the original onboarding (which is close to the descent now) in all language to “cheat” those achievement. But hey, as @Magus said, that’s pointless, 130 points are nothing and you waste way too much time doing this (as I did).

Achievements here are also a way to show your skills and dedication, not only a shiny medal. :wink:

But I like shiny medals, it’s soo… shiny!
Anyway, I just completed the easy puzzles. Im not sure if I should do mediums or jump straight to Nintendo. I have’nt analysed it yet, but I do hope there is some linear algebra in the solution. Yet , I wonder how complex it can be if only 130 people completed it.

It’s clearly complicated, but try if you want, I have tried like 1 year ago not seriously but seriously enough to makes my head hurts, so yeah, it’s difficult. I think the only reason people have finished this more than vox codei redux is because it’s more like a challenge.

I AGREE!
The babylon Tower achievement should not be triggered by the tutorial.
Or you could create a “real Babylon tower” achievement for every level (easy, average,hard, very hard puzzles"

3 Likes

Also, in hints for Onboarding there are full solutions for each language. So getting BT achievement can be achieved by simple copy-paste actually.

By points you mean CP right?