I'm having a weird issue possibly within the algorithm itself, and this is the first time I've implemented a Dijkstra (thanks codingame for giving me motivation on that). I can't even pass all the IDE tests (stuck on test 05 -large number of stages-, the rest are ok) Comparing previous help on this thread, I've compared and made sure that I've used radians, implemented distance properly (and final distances match up with the ones listed here) except case 05 which is of 13.424056863059045
When debugging, I'm noticing that my code never finds a replacement path for existing nodes, which is weird. My current code is something like this: (pseudocode)
[redacted for obsoleteness; view post history]
solved: I had an incorrect implementation where I was looking at the wrong path in a specific edge case.
If anyone can point out if anything jumps out at them, please do share. I've been debugging this for two days now.