Where is the silver/gold/legend league of Codebusters AI?

I find it weird that they aren’t opened yet… the contest is over, right?
The blog don’t explain anything about this. We only know that “new rules are added” on these leagues, adding to the curiosity.

Also, who entered the contests and got coding points for league promotion, now get points again for getting the same promotions with the same code (not that I’m complaining, of course… getting to level 40 will be quite a grind anyway :slight_smile: )?

The silver/gold/legend leagues will open during the next weeks. We’ve planned to add 2 extra rules (new actions). I can’t reveal them now but I’m looking forward seeing the new strategies that we’ll be imagined to use them.

2 Likes

I guess is a plan to keep us busy while waiting for Hypersonic?

1 Like

they’re gonna add leagues to old multi games after opening all leagues on CoBu

1 Like

You didn’t put a mark, therefore this sentence can end in two completely different ways:

1. they’re gonna add leagues to old multi games after opening all leagues on CoBu . Yay! New leagues!
  2. they’re gonna add leagues to old multi games after opening all leagues on CoBu ? Who knows?

Now this is quite a cliffhanger… :smiley:

It has been verbally “promised” by CGs in chat. They’re busy guys and gals. If it happens, great. If it doesn’t no sweat. I’m betting that they’ll deliver.

• danBhentschel