This could just be my browser privacy settings, but I am posting in case there is an actual site bug.
I am experiencing visual artifacts (no text, and/or clipped text) in the IDE game display. (Vinidium) I tried enabling webgl, but that did not seem to solve the issue. I did notice a veritable avalanche of CORS blocks in my console. This is not exactly new either. I feel like there must have been an update in the last few weeks, because everything worked fine for the Code-a-la-Mode competition. Now I cannot load user pictures, which may in fact be blocking text rendering.
Currently it seems the codingame site code is running afoul of Firefox new storage access policies.
Even when I turn those off, I am still seeing a specific “Failed to load element using: IMG” from pixi4.
Like I said, it could just be me, but I thought I’d push it up to you on the off chance something is genuinely broken.