Limit the number of contributions?

I noticed one person has 15 approved contributions in the last few weeks, which is a pretty big percentage of the total. Would it be better to put a cap on this to allow more variety?

2 Likes

Also one day I’ve noticed that above 10 contribution, classic/community puzzles were accepted. For a player who wants to solve all classic/community puzzles it’s very hard to keep up with the new puzzles. At one point my goal was to solve all single player puzzles, but it’s just very very time consuming and I was satisfied with the “official” puzzles (with achievements). Maybe it would be nice to have new “official” puzzles (with new achievements) from time to time.

3 Likes

I think there was a big surge due to the quest map, which resulted in a bunch of low quality contributions, but hopefully that was a unique event that is now mostly in the past and the moderation bot will eat them up.

3 Likes

as long as the quality of contributions is fine and they respect the guidelines, I don’t see a need to limit the number of contributions a member can make. There are never enough Clash of Code puzzles!

2 Likes