Rugby Score

Hi,

Today, I make the rugby score puzzle…

I think there’s a problem in the IDE test.

This is a print screen… I don’t understand the response order expected… Not the same that in the first test ???

Thanks for your help

after a try, a transformation kick is played and is worth 2 extra points if successful

When you need a try first to get that kick, how can you have more points by kicks than by tries?
0 3 0 is not a valid solution

You might want to recheck your calculations, the 3 options in your screenshot don’t add up to the same value.

Ok I understand know…

The second number is only for transformation not for try with no transfomation…

So, one try with no transformation return expected 1 0 0

Thank you

Regards

this looks like it is totally broken to me. i submit 3 0 0 and it tell me that i need 0 0 5 but both add up to 15, so how is my answer incorrect? or am i missing something about rugby?

You need both of them (and all other combinations which result in the same score).

Also, they need to be sorted and 3 0 0 should be after the 0 0 5 answer. That’s why it tells you you need 0 0 5 when you have 3 0 0.

thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

I also do not understand what order these are to go in: Test1

Standard Output Stream:

2 1 0
1 2 1
0 6 0
0 3 2
0 0 4

Failure

Found:
2 1 0
Expected:
0 0 4

after a try, a transformation kick is played and is worth 2 extra points if successful

There can be no transformation without a try.

I just submitted my Rugby Score and it validated fine as 100% although Test 4 in the IDE timeouts. (Maybe recursion was not the best idea or I should have optimized it more…)