Botters of the Galaxy multiplayer challenge discussion

I had already tried what you describe but it doesn’t work well:

• After killing the second wave you need a few turns to be on ranged so you only have 2/3 turns without enemy minions
  • The ranged minions are too far to aggro the enemy hero

You can see it on this replay :

Beside that, not pushing fast makes you very vulnerable to pull under tower.

About slow push I don’t know… I’ve also tried things like this (surely not as well as you describe, I’m not a Dota player so I’m not familiar with deny ^^) but the main problem seemed to be the poke from Ironman and the fact that it’s difficult to come with a big wave.

Anyway, I agree with the fact that diving is way easier to implement, so it’s not a problem for me if the anti-dive strategy is better than the dive one at top ranks.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a really good community challenge. But there is one problem: How do we know what items are there to buy?
I suggest there should be some kind of list containing all affordable items, so that we have a inventory of items that we know we can buy. I feel this simplifies that segment of the game to a large extent.

It is given on the first turn.

1 Like

Oh sorry, that escaped my notice

I would like to ask if we can report bugs to an old game? There seems to be few issues with wire ability of deadpool, namely:

Effectively with those issues you have to pretty much stand on the enemy hero (within radius 25) to make sure that your ability will land correctly.