Update :

Now works during contests (see README)

1 Like

Now shows estimated remaining time of benchmark

Fixed issues regarding displayed winrates in games with draws
Added global winrate stats

Grab the latest 1.0.2 here

2 Likes

Pushed the fix of a bug that prevented you from login.
Grab the latest release here

1 Like

1.0.4 released :

• YAML support for configuration file (which is a superset of JSON so old configurations should still work)
  • bug fix regarding total displayed number of games when there’s more than 1 opponent

1.1.0 released :

• You can now define default enemy list, language and nbReplays to avoid verbose copy/pastes
  • Isolated crash counters for each player

3 Likes

Is it possible to add a boss to the enemy list for CGBenchmark? I tried to look up the agentId of a multi boss on the CGstats webpage, but could not find it, the page finds it only for human player pseudos.

Yes you can. You have 2 options :

• Use agentId = -2 (this is the boss of your current league)
  • Find the replay of a game with the boss. Open your browser console and look at the JSON response, it contains the agentId of the boss
2 Likes

What should I pass to accountLogin and accountPassword if I don’t have credentials from CodinGame but rather authorize via GitHub (or any other federated identity)?

try password reset. you’ll get then a password. it worked for me with an other tool.

2 Likes

1.1.2 released :

• Password isn’t mandatory in the config file. If not provided, it will be asked in a prompt

3 Likes

1.1.3 released :

• Fix in the timeout detection for Fall-Challenge

1 Like

How can I grab the actual seed from the log?
For example, the log displays temporary results in the following format:

[     qbit86 ][  SEED 36 ] https://www.codingame.com/replay/503026205 1:Boss 2:[ME]

But what I actually want is to get seed=-2251047382399246080. Instead I have to follow the link in the browser and copy it from the UI.

Hi,

If you’re using random seeds (i.e. randomSeed: true), there’s no way to retrieve the seed besides opening the replay. If you’re using fixed seeds, the seed number (36 in your example) should match the index of the seed in the seedList).

I need to fix random but deterministic seeds for reproducible regression testing.
Is it legit to just generate seeds once as int64 numbers? Or CodinGame has some unknown implicit rules for seed generation?

For most of the recent games, including the ongoing challenge, any integer will do as a seed.

1 Like

1.1.4 released :

• Confidence interval in winrate stats (Thanks Agade)

1.2.0 released :

• New CG API compliance

2 Likes

1.3.0 released :

• Dynamic cooldown that adapts to new CG’s server restrictions.

1.4.0 released :

• Fixed cooldown (dynamic cooldown is still possible).
  • Automatic cookie refresh

2 Likes