Code4Life - Feedback & Strategy

can you share a replay of when this happens? Do you read all inputs correctly?

This replay shows the issue happening. Everything works fine at first but near the end it stops working.

isn’t it that your inventory is full (10 molecules) when trying to get a new one?

Yes but when I access the storage variables it says that they are all empty

then, the issue lies within your code and how you read the input.

My advice is for you to print in debug everything you get from the input and check that you store it in the right variables

1 Like

Thank you, I understand my problem now, the game reads in the information for both me and the other player so the storage variables I was looking at were the other player’s

1 Like

this game is very weird and bugged as when i just start the program it said that i lose straight away after my enemy collects ONLY ONE SAMPLE…

Could you please share the replay link?

There seems to be some sort of exploit that’s being used by some members.
If they have one sample, wait at the production point and produce it at the same time as the opponent, they’ll get 10 points instead of 1.

I have a question, how do we handle the case if we require the same sample data as the opponent and the opponent “download” it first, like for my case there is one time it happens, and so i have a phantom data sample, not possible to achieve, because I don’t carry it and I can remove it, there is no such command…

Every 10 points your opponent corresponds to a sample worth 10 points. There is no exploit

The statement says that if both players request the same molecule at the same time, they both get a copy.

1 Like

Why the cost is sometimes negative ???