[Community Puzzle] Flood fill Example

It seems to be this issue?

Line 5 at position 5 is the result of the expansion of the left cell (that contains a 2) and the result of the exapansion of the cell below that contains a 2 and a 3 (you can think that + should also propagate if possible).

1 Like

Validator 2 got me. Any way to know why?

One possible reason is that your code doesn’t handle the tower IDs correctly; special characters are used as tower IDs in Validator 2.

Will take a look at it. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you that’s indeed the case I didn’t take into account… now got all test passed

Honestly, solutions created 4, 5 or 6 years ago should not be considered on the current challenge. This perpetuates solutions that are not considered best practices currently and also reduces engagement due to the lack of newness of the challenge.

2 Likes

Is anyone else able to see a leaderboard, or do y’all just see scores of +0 for almost everyone? I can’t see any output of the ranking we did during the past day or two. And it looks like the only solution with a score greater than +2 (in Python 3) is 6 years old. I’m pretty disappointed not to see clear/meaningful results of the ranking process.