[FAQ] (Really) Frequently Asked Questions

Should read as “You need to understand very little of it to proceed though.”

Clash of Code keeps giving me CAPTCHAs. At first, I didn’t get any; then they determined I wasn’t a bot, but then they started having me solve them, but now I can’t even solve them. Once I do one, another pops up, and if I click for audio, it displays: Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can’t process your request right now. For more details visit our help page. Is there anything I can do?

Captchas should happen only if you play a lot of CoC. I don’t know though why you can’t solve them. I’m sorry about the inconvenience.

Is there an easy way to revisit puzzles I have already solved?
What I do right now:

• open “practice”
  • select the relevant category
  • scroll to the bottom

What I want:
in my profile find a link: “Puzzles I solved” or even “puzzles I have worked on”

We need to see how others play so that we can understand how should we write the code for the game. I don’t know how the game process the code at all even tho sometimes I understand what’s the puzzle about! Does it interpret the string as an input? Or does it want us to make our own inputs? It’s just confusion for some new programmers to the game and to coding in general.

THanks for the infromation. It really saved me!

Hello,
Not sure about this, but I think this question is subject to be asked frequently, this is why I ask it in the FAQ.
During a code clash, somebody who achieved 0% shared his code, that way I saw he made an error.
I should like to send him a message, but I do not know how.

you can either contact the person in the clash chatroom or on the general chat. If you’re both friends, you can message them directly from their profile card.

OK, I forgot what I wanted to tell to whom, I searched for a clash chatroom button, I shall try and have a better look.
Oh, the profile card, yes that is an idea.
Thanks.