Issues that make this site inaccessible to visually, physically, and cognitively impaired users. It is important to make this site inclusive to everyone especially since many companies use it for the timed technical interviews.
Here are some of the initial issues that I have run into:
- Many screens use both black and white background at the same time, especially with popups, invalidating my ability to use screen inversion functions of the OS or browser.
- Low contrast ratios on many screens, especially the code pad. It makes it hard to read code thereby slowing down my reading.
- Site needs a minimum resolution to avoid hiding elements. Site is not responsive. I’m unable to use zoom functions of the browser.
- Test success status use colors, especially low contrast colors.
- No ability to customize theme and colors.