Achievements Not Updating

Hi all,
New member here, created an account today and completed my first three training challenges. I have completed all three with 100% completion. Despite this, I am getting no experience (still level 1, 0/28 XP), and the achievements are not unlocking (for example 100% of challenge X).

The issue is similar to this post from 2 years ago:

Sadly, the solution there doesn’t really apply.

Please help!

Not a new member, but the achievements stopped updating for me as well.

I’m a new one and I also have issues with achievement updating. I thought I was doing something wrong, but I see now, it’s not only my problem. Have someone tried to contact tech support with this question?

Not a new member. Same happened for me. The spot that shows new unlocked achievements was stuck at loading… after completing a puzzle.

Yeah something is bugged. I’m sure they will fix it soon. This thread is good exposure of the problem though! ^ ^

Just completed a puzzle today 100% in the easy category but it did not update me any trophies or XP..

I have the same problem. I’m also trying to add pictures to my profile and it doesn’t work :frowning:

same problem. is any method to fix?

we have a bug. We’ll fix it asap. You’ll get back the XP you missed. Sorry :anguished:

3 Likes

It seems to me that this bug is still there.
Bot fixed or regression anyway still occurs.

what achievement are you missing?
Perhaps the issue was temporary. Could you try again?