CG Enhancer

CG Enhancer

Hey everyone,

I recently developped a script to make one’s life easier, especially during multi/contests.

It comes with multiple features, like renaming a submit, fast agent selection and unexpected battle result highlights. Everything you’ve always wanted CG to do.

The script currently works on chrome, chromium and firefox. It might work on chromium-based browser, such as opera and safari, but was not tested.

Hope you’ll find it useful!

How to install

This tool is a userscript. It has to be installed through a userscript manager, such as Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey. Greasemonkey is not supported. If you have none, consider violentmonkey which is open source. When installed, click here to install CG Enhancer.
(backup link)
When installed, click here to install CG Enhancer.

What does it do

For an exhaustive list, please visit the github repository.

To give you a sneak peek, here are three gifs that sum up almost the whole script:

agentpanel

historytab

It also disable notifications sounds and some annoying one, like follow and clash-invite.

You can find the source code on github.

Azkellas

19 Likes

Thanks,

I really like the renaming of the submits.

Good news, CG Enhancer is now fully operational on Firefox. Download link here. :partying_face:

However, Greasemonkey is not supported. Stick to tampermonkey or violentmonkey. I don’t know whether greasemonkey is still used or not, so if you are using it, please tell me and I’ll make CGE work on it. Same thing if you use another manager with a different API.

Have fun on Codingame!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I just released a new version.
Besides a refactorisation to fix some bugs and make it clearer, you can now hide submits if you like to submit 10 times in a row the same AI to test it.

There might be some new bugs, so feel free to test it before the start of the Xmas challenge and I’ll fix them.
as usual, download link here.

Also, I detailed the few options possible on github. You can disable the agent panel to save RAM, allow access to higher-league players to play against, disable sound and notifications.

Good luck!

Note: the agent selection tools might not work on a first load. There is not much I can do against it as far as I know. However, a refresh should always fix it.

Edit: I fixed a bug reported by eulerscheZahl (fast agent selection was broken). He also had a bug with the pseudonym detection that I was not able to reproduce and disappeared magically. If you have the same issue, please tell me.

5 Likes

triggered !

3 Likes

Aha yeah, obviously I meant in the history tab. :stuck_out_tongue:
(you can still use this script to play against top legend AI while being stuck in bronze though)

Since CG console maximizer was not compatible with CG Enhancer (due to conflict on the console size), I added the functionality to Cg Enhancer directly, which is pretty nice I think. =)

If you use CG sync to code on codingame, you will be able to have this layout in the IDE:

download link

5 Likes

Some of you may have noticed. I made a new update yesterday.
CG Enhancer is now displaying draws:

It only works if you use the agent panel for now but I guess that should be the most of you.

download link

6 Likes

So, openuserjs has been down for almost a week now, and it might last since the maintainer is having issue understanding the problem. If you want to download the script, if the first link is not working, you can use this one. :slight_smile: