I already posted it in the chat, but why not also over it here.
We all know the Problem of all classes in one file and it can be a mess.
Thats why i wrote quite a while ago a tool to merge my local workspace into one cg conform file
This little program has the following features (or should have when the last changes are added):
- remove all package lines and merge everything in the default package
- merge imports of all files found identified by the line starting with
importand remove those of in-project imports
- replace all modifiers in front of class, interface, enum and remove it
- writes everything into a output file at the given location
- watches the given directory for changes and automatically merges them into the output file (this way i can be used with CgSync and CgLocal to directly send the saved changes to the web ide)
Hope you like it and it helps you to handle your code
Got one report that it does not work on linux. Didn’t try it myself by now on linux.