Send your feedback or ask for help here!
There are now less mine spots, especially on smaller maps: number of mine spots is randomly chosen between 6 and (number of neutral cells * 15%).
Mines now cost 15 flat
There is now an empty frame at the beginning of each turn, so one can see the game state they received in input
We hope that these changes will make mines a viable option for new players to investigate on without breaking contests AIs. GL&HF
Any reason why it’s a community game instead of an official one ? Contests usually become official multiplayer games
I don’t know why CG didn’t create an official puzzle with this one, but i find this a little harsh with the creators. A community puzzle does not reward any point and it’s less attractive than an official multiplayer puzzle.
This puzzle clearly deserves to be an official multiplayer puzzle !
We asked Azkellas and Tehelka to release their game with the contribution process.
The idea behind was to give you all more autonomy. The thing is that we forgot some limitations of the current process.
- only Wood Leagues: our system behind this is a bit weird to me. We fixed that manually, and I’ll see if the sdk can handle this differently for future community multis.
- permutations. It seems the sdk handles it but it’s not documented. We added them from the Bronze league
- no option in the games drop-down in the leaderboards page. True but the leaderboard is accessible from the puzzle.
- no notification. I will send an email to all CIF registered to announce the release of the multi (as I did for CalM)
- no leagues opening. @_CG_SaiksyApo will open new leagues every week as before.
In our desperate attempts to fix the configuration, we haven’t managed yet to get rid of this too early Silver league, but we will!
As for the CG points, there should be CG points for community multi games. As of today, it still depends on the old formula. (I expect the new formula this summer)
Finally, about current community multi games, I’ll see with the team if we can manually update their config. The idea would be to allow the opening of leagues above if there are enough players in the current higher league. I’ll keep you updated on this.
This is a interesting topic, but the current topic is the community puzzle A Code of Ice and Fire.
If you want to talk about the community puzzles validations/lifecycle/other, please create a new topic.