[Contest] Green Circle

Hi,
Seems after DailyRoutine you can stay at 1 place.
For example MOVE 2 2 for infinity.
Of course that does not make sense, but not having to move in certain cases could be OP. But definitely against rules.

Can someone double check pls?

5 Likes

To make this calculation properly, we also have to separately account for cards that are currently being used as “permanent skills” and potentially the cards that have been automated using CI cards - haven’t gotten around to testing that part yet, but it took me forever to track down the “permanent skill” issue that was making my bot miscount. A lot of special cases to handle.

Yes, this bug was confirmed yesterday. It is fixed in the source code and waiting to be released

indeed. You need to do

• mu hand
    -my draw
    -my discard
    -my played cards
    -my automated
    -my permanent skills
    -opponent deck
    -opponent automated
    -opponent permanent skills

Changes have been pushed to the challenge.

This update fixes all known bugs:
The combination WAIT - CODING or WAIT - TRAINING now works fine: you will not lose plays anymore
You cannot stay in the same desk with Daily Routine (inputs ar enow validated also for this action)
In admin desk, if you only have one type of card (more than 2), you now automatically lose 2 cards instead of 1

And you also have a bit more information:
The release tooltip contains the released application details
You have more information in the game summary (details of drawn cards, number of cards you can still play…)

11 Likes

Referee doesn’t give in possible moves TASK_PRIORITIZATION x 8, only up to 7, yet they still can be played. Are they illegal, or referee just doesn’t give them?

Referee doesn’t give them, sorry

Could you, please, clarify that we can not differentiate between opponent’s cards from discard and draw piles? Seems strange to me.

Indeed, you cannot differenciate them.
When you play this kind of game in real life, you can count your cards to know what is in your draw and discard. But you don’t know the opponent’s hand, so you cannot deduce their draw and discard

2 Likes

Gold bots are all crashing. Ranking is random. Description is in French. Please fix.

already reported on Discord bug report channel

looks like the bug comes from daily routine which can’t applies

In fact, it seems that Gold league was open with an old version of the game (so with the old bugs also) :frowning:

probably a wood

Fixed by Julien

1 Like

Boss 4 timed out!

Apparently when you play cards from your hand, it treats it as if you still have the skills in your hand, even though the animation shows that you discard the card after playing it, so when it comes to releasing applications, you can use cards that are no longer in your hand

Boss Silver ligue time out

When you play the cards, they are not in your hand anymore (from the referee point of view), so you cannot use them for releasing.
However, it is true that they are still in your hand in the viewer durin gthe frame in which you play them. I’ll see what I can do to improve it before the multiplayer release