Exploring optimization problems

Hi everyone!

Is there a way to get a list of all available optimization problems (and probably bot programming?) like it is possible for solo puzzles? I only see a rather small selection of problems to choose from when I open the otpimization problems, but if you select a tag like ‘combinatorics’, you find problems which are not listed there.

Optimization on CG means a solo puzzle that have scoring and a leaderboard. Tags such as “combinatorics” can be attached to both regular solo puzzles and optimizations.

There is also a tag “Optimization”: https://www.codingame.com/learn/optimization, which leads to both ranked and non-ranked puzzles.

As far as I can tell all the optimization problems are listed on the optimization page (Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better). When you click a tag (eg combinatorics) you get all the things tagged with that tag which includes puzzles, optimization, bot programming and code golf.

If there is an optimization puzzle not on that page can you link it?

You are right, I think i had a massive brain fart or mixed up some optimization and bot problems - I could swear I found problems through searching/tags that I couldn’t find otherwise.