[Feature request] Be able to see solutions of other users who opt in in Clash of Code

It would be great to be able to see the solutions of the other players you are competing with in Clash of Code to possibly learn neat tricks in the language they are using.

1 Like

Clashes of code has a big problem of people who just copy/paste previous solution. You can’t beat them in fastest mode if you don’t copy/paste yourself. If you can see other people solutions it will be far worse.

But don’t worry, i found how to beat all copy/paster. I made a script which store my code when i submit for a clash. And when i’m on the same clash, it restore my previous code in the IDE. I don’t really use it since i do only 5 clashes by month (i don’t like code golfing and i don’t like copy/paster so i don’t see the fun) but i can guarantee you that i can make copy/pasters cry :smiley: But i don’t think i’m the only one able to code that kind of script. That’s make clashes less fun :frowning:

1 Like

Very good point. However, if the player can see others’ solutions only if they themselves have completed the challenge with the correct answer, then that should hopefully stop abuse because they can just copy and paste their own solution next time for that challenge anyway.

The problem is the code golfing mode. For example you can just do 100% at a code golfing clash, see the winner solution, keep it, and copy/paste it next time.

1 Like

The way I see it to do that the clasher first has to lose that clash, and with so many puzzles I dont know if clashers really want to lose that much

who actually cares about winning challenges…I just want to learn coding…

1 Like