Hi, I don’t know if it’s possible, but i have an account where i already did some puzzles last year, but when I came back, I tried to connect and it directed me to the Sign Up page, not the Log In one. After several try with multiple email, It seems my account just disappeared but when I’m trying to go through the introduction and set my name. I try to give my old name and he don’t want to take it because the account already exist.
I searched for an old mail CodinGame could have sent to me with all my adresses but none of them had one and I can’t understand why.
How can I get my old account back ?
I’m not sure if the CodinGame team will see your message, but just in case, please consider posting it in the #bug-report channel on CodinGame’s Discord server as well.
Ok, I hope they will find this topic or see it on discord, and thanks for the advice on the channel, I’ll be more carefull
Do you know the account name?