IDE is not working

My browsers can’t load IDE. I am beginner. Is there somebody to help me?

There is console log
js?key=AIzaSyABRMPzBrfGMsCAuEXh1pToEYFGsvaSNrM&libraries=places&language=en:221 Loading the Google Maps JavaScript API without a callback is not supported: Paramètres d'URL de l'API Maps JavaScript  |  API Maps JavaScript  |  Google Developers
iea @ js?key=AIzaSyABRMPzBrfGMsCAuEXh1pToEYFGsvaSNrM&libraries=places&language=en:221
angular.js:15697 Possibly unhandled rejection: undefined undefined

And cant find resources

There were some issues with the website earlier on. Try clearing the cache and reloading and see if it works now.

1 Like

I cleared cache, i can see IDE, but…
I can see only background. Not characters etc no interaction.

This is console log

js?key=AIzaSyABRMPzBrfGMsCAuEXh1pToEYFGsvaSNrM&libraries=places&language=en:221 Loading the Google Maps JavaScript API without a callback is not supported: Paramètres d'URL de l'API Maps JavaScript  |  API Maps JavaScript  |  Google Developers
iea @ js?key=AIzaSyABRMPzBrfGMsCAuEXh1pToEYFGsvaSNrM&libraries=places&language=en:221
(anonymous) @ angular.js:15697
pushMessage.js:22 Log on pushmessage server as 5332676
3/training:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received
/training/easy/power-of-thor-episode-1:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: A listener indicated an asynchronous response by returning true, but the message channel closed before a response was received
6Failed to execute ‘postMessage’ on ‘DOMWindow’: The target origin provided (’’) does not match the recipient window’s origin (‘null’).

Perhaps some browser add-ons cause the issue? Have you tried turning them off or using another browser?

I have tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge

I have tried even different PCs. So it’s maybe something with account? Tried second and also didn’t work.

I have even tried my phone with desktop version and IDE loaded only background. I am from Czech Republic can’t be there be some problem with Google maps for my country?

Have you tried turning off the browser add-ons (if you have any)?

Can you share any screenshots? (You may have to upload them to another website and post the links here.)

Addons turned off, tried different browsers. This is printscreen
https://imgur.com/a/Fa3yiET

What happens if you try to click any “PLAY TESTCASE” button?