Im at level 9 and i am not getting any xp for winning games of clash of the code

i can only get xp through achievements

That’s correct, you don’t gain xp from Clash of Code, but you can increase your rank depending on how you place.

You can see a list of sources of xp from your CG home screen: scroll down to the Quest Map section. At the top of the quest map, you’ll see your level, rank, and achievements; click on the more info icon (lowercase i in a circle) next to your level.

2 Likes

Yes @Xezs2774, i confirm what @MACKEYTH says.
In addition to your :houses: Home Page (Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better), you can get complementary information on your :man_health_worker: profile page (Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better) …

Precisely, your achievements (XP) are listed here : Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better
but you can compare your rank to your :busts_in_silhouette: friends here : Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better
And if you prefer to focus on ClashOfCode only, you can compare specifically there : Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better

Have a good day and :sun_with_face: fun CoC :wink: !