Onboarding - Puzzle discussion

This is CodinGame’s model of doing things. You may read more here: Coding Games and Programming Challenges to Code Better . Different games have different input/output implementation models.

2 Likes

how do i use javascript

hay i need help coding im new at this

That’s a great idea.

ok im new and still learning how to code better

A post was split to a new topic: Learn C++

Hello, I have completed the Onboarding puzzle, got the achievement for doing so, but the Quest Map shows I still need to solve the Onboarding Puzzle to continue. I’ve done it a few more times trying to see if there was a feature I was supposed to trigger, but I still do not have the quest complete so I can progress. Is there something I am missing to get credit?

we’ve paused the job that handles the quest completion updates because the database was having issues. Should be ok soon

1 Like

this is my first time and i dont know how to use this

it says copy and paste code but it wont let me paste ot

Please refer to https://www.codingame.com/playgrounds/40701/help-center/community-help-center for the documentation.

Refresh the page, click inside the coding area, and try again?

A post was merged into an existing topic: New to codingame

i dont know how to code my game please hep me

There is a help button. Do you see it?

Hi i’m new to coding I can’t get past level 1 because copy and paste won’t work send details

From Confused Coder

Did you insert the code or replace the whole code? You would fail if you inserted the code at the wrong place or replaced the whole code.

is it broken or something?

1. lvl I Copy paste the solution and its still the same result as with my own code…

also I get the Error Message

“Warning: your code did not read all available input before printing an instruction, your outputs will not be synchronized with the game’s turns and unexpected behaviour may occur.”

as far as I understant the whole first block of read enemys and distanc is fully corect and I don`t need to correct it?!

You may have inserted it in the wrong location or overwritten part of the original code.

Someone’s coding in Python please