Please Help Me Learn Java/Python

Hello,
My name is Tim. I’ve dropped out of college around 2010.Back in the days I was learning C#.
I found this website and frankly i’m addicted.I love coding and I always have.
I solved a couple puzzles in C# and i’m quite proud of getting back coding.
I’m totally baffled how short Python and Java codes are when i’m losing a clash of code in 45 seconds.
I feel like I need to actually learn a more recent language.
Please, which one should I learn considering I know C#.
Also, which one is the most marketable one if I ever get to work as a programmer.
Also, if there is a kind soul who could teach me I would really appreciate it.
I’ll be on codingame from 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC -5 (East Canada/USA) to 10pm. on weekdays and probably more on the weekends !

Thank You anybody reading this !

Java is not at all concise or short. Do u mean javascript?
Understand the difference between these two names. This is a frequently heard interview question for easy filtering.

It sounds like you’re interested in learning a more recent language, and you’re wondering which one would be the most marketable. Here are a few suggestions:

• Python: Python is a general-purpose language that is very popular for data science, machine learning, and web development. It is also relatively easy to learn, making it a good choice for beginners.
  • Java: Java is another general-purpose language that is widely used in enterprise software development. It is a bit more complex than Python, but it is also very powerful. Link to Java Questions
  • JavaScript: JavaScript is a scripting language that is used for web development. It is very versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks, such as creating interactive web pages, handling user input, and animating elements. Link to JavaScript tutorial

Ultimately, the best language for you to learn will depend on your interests and goals. If you’re interested in data science or machine learning, then Python is a good choice. If you’re interested in enterprise software development, then Java is a good choice. And if you’re interested in web development, then JavaScript is a good choice.