Reading all inputs

I get the following warning

Warning: your code did not read all available input before printing an instruction, your outputs will not be synchronized with the game’s turns and unexpected behavior may occur

The only FAQ response doesn’t help solve the question. What am I supposed to do?

The coding environment reads all the data for me, does it want me to read them again? Reassigning to another variable. I am unsure how to make this work.

It happens in interactive puzzles or bot games, where the game is round-based.
In each round, you are supposed to wait for the system to provide a data as your input, then you read it, process it, and then you output result for this round.

In some games these per-round data are redundant. You can just read all useful data at the first round and then output all rounds’ results directly and still got a pass. The “not synchronized” warning will be shown but you can ignore it if you understand what you are doing.

To make this warning disappear, just follow the supposed normal approach. Read data in each round (even if it is useless) before outputing result for that round.

Interesting, I am trying this in Don’t Panic- Episode 1; how do I read inputs for each rounas they already are a part of the boiler plate?

You can modify the given template code.
Store your full game answers in array.
Output just one of them in each round.

This problem can also appear when you print 2 lines instead of 1.

Console.WriteLine("WAIT\n")