You probably remember the old Log Book: Sprint Release. It’s back!
2017-01-09 Happy new year!
First week of the year, we’re starting slowly. Here’s what happened last week.
- Clash of Code anti-bot measures : Recently several weird bot-like behaviors have been noticed. We’ve thus added captchas at the beginning of CoC for first-time players and players with too many plays in a short amount of time. Some flagged users also get this captcha all the time.
- Contest share pop-up : Once you register to the contest, you can share your love on social networks. The more shares, the more hints for #GhostInTheCell, just saying.
- Ghost in the Cell : we’re developing the game. Should be on time for end of February
- Top Secret stuff we’ve been working on for months : Bear with us, it’s coming. You can have a small overview on the contribute tab. We’ve opened a closed (see what I’ve tried to do here?) beta. We’ve added just a few people in, so it’s normal if you didn’t receive a key yet. To be continued.
- #ShamelessPlug New blog post on edge computing : You know cloud computing? Well it’s over, according to Peter Levine. Quite interesting talk (25mns)
Coming this week:
- New menu architecture : Again? Are you guys going to change the menu every six months? Well we’re adjusting some stuff for the top secret stuff.