SpringChallenge-2021 referee graphics

Hey,

I am asking this community a question about the springchallenge-2021 referee: https://github.com/LSmith-Zenoscave/SpringChallenge2021

I’m grateful for the individuals that created the referee. I’m not very experienced with java projects. I am not sure, but when I use a command like “java -jar -p1 “…” -p2 “…” -s” and I go to localhost:8888 I am expecting to see the replay. However, the replay is missing some elements for the graphics it seems.

Somebody recommended that I move all the images from src/main/resources/view/assets to src/main/resources/view/assets/assets and rebuild. But that actually made the graphics worse.

An image to show what I’m seeing in the web app.
Imgur

Thanks,

This worked for me on Windows.
Copy all files in main\resources\view\assets\ to main\resources\view\assets\assets\

Put the following into main\resources\log4j2.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Configuration status="WARN">
  <Appenders>
    <Console name="Console" target="SYSTEM_OUT">
      <PatternLayout pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%t] %-5level %logger{36} - %msg%n"/>
    </Console>
  </Appenders>
  <Loggers>
    <Root level="error">
      <AppenderRef ref="Console"/>
    </Root>
  </Loggers>
</Configuration>

Start the referee (inside the -r part) with -Dlog4j.configurationFile=log4j2.xml
java -jar cg-brutaltester-1.0.0.jar -r "java -jar -Dleague.level=3 -Dlog4j.configurationFile=log4j2.xml ./target/spring-2021-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar" -p1 "bot1.exe" -p2 "bot2.exe" -t 2 -n 30 -l "./logs/"