What is Oops... a system error has occurred!

I was edit my contribute and test my code suddenly ‘Oops… a system error has occurred!’ show up when I ran the code , I found some of this in my clash of code game too and some weird suff like I can’t see me test case It won’t load. What is going on???

1 Like

Same for me at the moment - some test cases simply do not run and only give that error. :thinking: At the same moment, when I try to go to ‘show testcases’ and check one of the cases in/out, it gives me a ‘Network error: status 500’. At the moment my internet connection is working fine, so that cannot be the issue.

Same for me. I’ve reported the issue on CG’s Discord server.

2 Likes

Same here, I’ve added a test in my contribution, and then I got the error “Oops… a system error has occurred!” when I tried to test in IDE.

I fixed the root cause of the issue, but now it seems some cache is keeping the errors alive, but I haven’t found where exactly yet (not my area of expertise I’m afraid, so will need help from my colleagues)
I think it only affects questions created/modified today, so hopefully not many questions are impacted
For contributions, updating them should/might be enough to fix the issue
For released questions, I’m afraid it’ll have to wait a little, maybe tomorrow, most likely on Monday
Sorry for the inconvenience

4 Likes

Don’t be sorry, it’s the week-end ! Thank you for your time.

Sometimes I can run only a few tests if I reload the IDE page with CTRL-R.

Same for me

I don’t understand what you mean

Actually, if I click enough on a test button, I can run it.