CodinGame Sync Beta

Would like to try this out but I’m getting a “Choose File Cancelled (or File Error)” message when I click on “Choose a local file”. I’m using vivaldi as a browser so this is probably the reason. Can this be fixed?

2 Likes

Hi, the “CodingGame Sync - App” isn’t working on Microsoft Edge Chromium based. Could you fix it ?

I have installed Ext and APP.
When I click “Use an external code editor/ON” in Settings, nothing is happeming. In DevTools/Console following bug is appearing:

Error in event handler: TypeError: Cannot read property 'URL' of null
    at chrome-extension://ldjnbdgcceengbjkalemckffhaajkehd/js/content.js:206:26
app.904910d5.js:57 XHR finished loading: POST "https://www.codingame.com/services/Leaderboards/getUserArenaDivisionRoomRankingByTestSessionHandle".

Any ideas what is wrong? Is it a bug or I missed something during the installation?

Google Chrome, Windows 10

1 Like

Hi. I’v seen an video where the coder has Player.java, Map.java and other classes and it all gets synced into Player.java in codingame.

When I use it, it only syncs Player.java and anything else (unless I place the classes inside the Player.java file). Is there any trick/tip on how to achieve it?

Thanks

Edit: He replied to me in youtube. He uses his own library:

1 Like

Hey !

I’ve managed to make this work (MacOs / Brave). Thanks.

Do you think you could release the code ? Seems like nothing has been done for the last 4 years on this side and that would be a really appreciated functionality. By hosting the code on any decent git platform (Gitlab is 100%) we could even make some PR.

One thing I’ld be glad to get (or implement) would be auto-exporting of logs. Having only the “video” frame on the website would be awesome so that we can get technical datas out of the browser …

Btw, having access to an API would be even greater and would simplify everything :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you need to install the ext and the app ! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @adriy.be!
Reinstalling the App helped

Please make a Edge (Chromium) version

Does it work with ChromeOS?

“Choose File Canceled (or File Error)” is the only thing that happens

I’m running Vivald on Ubuntu 18

2 Likes

Works great on Win 8.1 pro and VS2015!

THIS
IS
AWESOME

Working with my Visual Studio. Thank you.

the plugin works well, are there still plans to open source it?

does this allow you to get the result too? I wanna try Machine Learning on some games, and i think it should work if i can get results on my end

Does anyone know if there is workable plugin for InteliJ IDEA?

I also had this issue. Try doing the first option (install both ext and app) instead of the second. In other words. Pretend this part of the article didn’t exist:

OR

1 Like

hi
it not work well for me why ? i don’t have any message … juste no label activate with ON

THX.
nb : i use Opera

You have installed both? The App and the Extension? I could not install the App on my Opera GX. Had to install Chrome which I now only use for CG.

My only issue is that it takes up to 30 seconds to copy the code from the file into the CG IDE when I save the file. Any ideas?

Using it on Win 10, latest Chrome and VS 2022

Writing C# mostly

Not working with opera as browser. :frowning:

I can’t use Chrome Online Store to download.Could you give me the install file dictectly?Send it to xieyeheng@outlook.com.